True to our goal in helping industries especially the shipping industry, we commit ourselves to:
- On ISM &NSM Code:
- Orientation of ISM/NSM Code.
- Consultancy Services on ISM/NSM Code
This is a professional and detailed guidance and advice/coaching to the company’s people on how start, document and establish policies and procedures in accordance with the standard. The company needs to provide a group or team to handle in establishing the requirements of the standards.
- Gap Analysis
- Work program for documenting and implementing the ISM/NSM Code.
- Trained company people in managing the requirements of the standards.
Development and documentation of Safety Management System (SMS) Manuals and Cargo Securing Manuals (CSM).
This is a documentation of the requirements / elements of the ISM/ NSM into manuals, in behalf of the company, which are customized according to company’s current organization.
- Policy Manual
- Procedures Manual
- Fleet Instructions Manual
On Outsourced Functions and Other Services:
- Facilitation of statutory certificates and MARINA documents processing
- Formulation & orientation of Code of Conduct
- Conduction of Sea Trial
- Signage printing (IMO signs and symbols)
- Formulation and printing of Station Bills
- Vessel Plans printing
- Safety Video Development
- Endorse Referrals to MARINA accredited medical clinic
- Endorse Referrals to MARINA accredited training centers
- Brokerage of vessels on sale
Conducting/facilitating seminars, trainings, symposiums, surveys & inspections
On Technical Trainings
- Internal Auditor’s Training Course (ISPS/ ISM Code).
- Fire Fighting Training Course (for onboard ship)
- How to conduct Drills and Exercises onboard ships and company
- Third Party Audit
On Management and Other Trainings:
- 5 S Housekeeping
- Records Management
- Customer Service
- Personality Development
Assisting in the deployment of interested/ qualified applicants, whenever possible.
Bringing in worthy and worry-free manpower services, from officers down to apprentice mates to customers (upon request). A fit, qualified and certificated crew complete with necessary trainings, certifications, documents, etc. based on Administration, government and company requirements.